is a composable and strong boxes, durable and reusable particularly suitable for overseas shipment.
Is is a solution “nail-less”, it means an assembly system that does not require the use of nails, hooks and gun shoots nails.
is a combination of materials that ensure reliability and strength
The walls can be made of plywood, popolar OSB of varius thicknesses depending on requirements. The angular, points of greatest vulnerability and load, are made of galvanized steel and on the lid and / or bottom are provided of slots that can be trapped in the metal tongues applied on the sides, allowing the closure of the packaging.
- Safe for the operators because of the absence of nails
- Quick and easy to assemble and disassemble
- Heigh resistance to flow
- Mead to measure
- Delivered disassembled for easy mounting and storage
- Profiles made of galvanized steel to ensure durability and sealing
- Integrated system of tongues for easy closing and opening
- protection from the adverse effects of long-range transport, storage long-term climatic changes
- Great for all types of product, heavy, delicate and valuable
- Can be personalized with logos and brands
- Meets international phytosanitary regulations for transport packaging in wood (ISPM 15 FAO)
FIT-BOX ... is convenient, pratical, robust and safe!!